DrinkSpy Host Responsibility Policy
Our goal is to ensure all visitors to www.drinkspy.co.nz have an enjoyable experience. It is our intention to promote the sale of alcohol responsibly on this website, and we encourage you to drink responsibly at all times.
We have a legal and moral obligation to provide a safe and secure website for our customers, and we will do everything possible to maintain the highest standards of host responsibility.
Please review our commitments and obligations below:
- Only those aged 18 years or older will be sold alcoholic beverages on this website
- Online customers must declare they are 18 years of age or older
- It is illegal to falsely declare your age in order to buy alcohol if you are under the age of 18 years
- A false declaration of age in order to buy alcohol is an offence under the Sale & Supply of Alcohol Act 2012
- The penalty if convicted is a fine of up to $2,000
- If you are under 18 years of age you are not allowed to shop with DrinkSpy
- Only persons over the age of 18 are able to sign and receive orders from DrinkSpy, and this is in accordance with our courier’s alcohol delivery policy
- If you look under the age of 25 years our courier will ask to see valid ID
- If the receiver is under the age of 18 years or does not have a valid form of ID, the package will be returned to the depot for further instruction
- By submitting an order and agreeing to the Terms & Conditions of this website, you are confirming that you are over the age of 18 and legally allowed to buy alcohol in New Zealand
- The promotion of alcohol on this website will always be conducted in a responsible manner
- A range of low alcohol and non-alcoholic beverages will always be available for sale on this website
- We will always operate within the requirements of the Sale & Supply of Alcohol Act 2012
- Please be safe, drink responsibly and look after your friends and family
We hope you enjoy your visit
The DrinkSpy Team.